We’re a large hostel with lots of rooms to choose from
- 14 bedrooms in the hostel
- Ranging from 2 per room to 14
- Some en-suite and some shared facilities
- Mostly bunk beds
- 3 ground floor rooms, rooms situated over 4 floors
All our rooms have
- Central heating
- Power outlets
- Access to communal area, kitchen dining room and lounge with log burner
- Rooms with lockers are available, some lockers require guests to bring their own padlock
- Bed linen is included but guests need to bring their own towels
Whole hostel bookings are a great way to enjoy celebrations of all kinds. Early booking is essential to ensure exclusivity.
- For sole use of all available rooms with no other guests at the hostel, the cost is £850.00 per night.
- When making a booking, we take a deposit of £500.00 and the remaining balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to your arrival date.
- Anyone in the group is welcome to visit the hostel, just so you can get a better idea of what we are like but we do understand that this is not always possible.
- The hostel is ready early afternoon on your day of arrival and we will return to the hostel at 11am on your day of departure for check out.
Here is a breakdown of our rooms
- Room 1A – Sleeps 2 guests (1 double bed) with private bathroom
- Room 1B – Sleeps 4 guests (1 double bed and 1 bunk bed) with private bathroom
- Room 2 – Sleeps 4 guests (2 sets of bunk beds) with private bathroom
- Room 3 – Sleeps 6/7 (1 double bed with single above and 2 sets of bunk beds) with private bathroom
- Room 4 – Sleeps 6 guests (3 sets of bunk beds)
- Room 5 – Sleeps 2 (1 bunk bed)
- Room 6 – Sleeps 2 (1 double bed)
- Room 7 – Sleeps 3 (1 single and 1 bunk bed)
- Room 8 – Sleeps 4 (2 sets of bunk beds)
- Room 9 – Sleeps 2 (1 bunk bed)
- Room 10 – Sleeps 2 (1 bunk bed)
- Room 11 – Sleeps 4 (2 sets of bunk beds) with private bathroom
- Room 12 – Sleeps 4 (2 sets of bunk beds)
- Room 1A and 1B are newly refurbished rooms completed in March 2022.All rooms without private bathrooms have use of shared bathroom facilities on each floor.
- There is a large communal kitchen, dining room (seats 24 guests), and lounge area with log burner, free pool table, TV and WiFi.Unfortunately, we have no access to any outdoor space or parking but there is plenty of open spaces and parking within a few minuets walk, we just like to let guests know before they book. We also are only 300 yards from Kendal town centre centre you will find lots of shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs. The lake district is easily accessible by car, bus or train within 20 minuets. There is parking available just behind in the Brewery Arts Centre but it is pay and display, They charge £7.00 for 24 hours per car. I also mentioned on the phone you can buy 3 day parking passes for the council car parks and they are around £17.50 per car for 3 days but can also be used in other car parks in the area. Use the link below for car parking.